Monday, December 1, 2014

OCTOBER 27, 2014

 OCTOBER 27, 2014

well, i'm getting transferred! I've spent 6 months in this area. it's bittersweet. I need to be transferred. I need a change, and new people to work with.  However, I love this area so much. so much. I love the people here. it's hard to imagine; Those who have served missions can definitely relate...but serving in any area, especially one that you've been in for 6 months, you develop such deep of a love for the people that your serving. it doesn't make sense. why would you love these people so much? only seeing others through the eyes of Christ would allow you to do that. all of my investigators, all of my converts, all the members...they're all going to be sorely missed. I love them dearly, and leaving will be difficult. however, it's what the Lord has asked of me, and it's definitely what I need.
 
we didn't have a baptism this Saturday, but that's okay. Sister Sinclair still wants to be baptized, and it's just post-poned a couple weeks. Hopefully i'll be able to come back and see the baptism though! and I'll definitely come back to visit.
 
I've been blessed to see 8 baptisms in the Parkwood area, and 4 in the Alamo 2nd ward (since I've been living in this apartment). I don't know why the Lord has allowed me to see so much success, but I definitely feel blessed for Him allowing me to.
 
I'm gonna try to get as many pictures of the members and investigators and people I've worked with since I've been here in the upcoming couple days, hopefully i'll get a bunch so I can send them next week!
 
have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment